Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Weighing In"

As my weigh in day is approaching (tomorrow) I am getting pretty anxious. I don't feel any different, so I'm not very confident I'll be excited with what the scale says. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens. No matter what, I know that I have started making changes little by little and that is progress.

This weeks successes:
Last week I set a goal to track my points every day, and get in all my water, and to stay within my point range. I am happy to say that I have made my goal each day.

Areas I need to improve on:
I need to be more consistent with my daily routines so that I can stay on track with my points. I also need to stop using words like "I can't". I had a friend push me this week to set a goal of stretching just to get me moving, and my family encouraging me to take even just a 5 minute walk. When I started Weight Watchers last week, I told myself to just worry about the food and not worry about exercising yet, giving myself a pass because "I can't". Well, I may not be at the point where I can put in a full on work out at the gym, but I certainly can take a brisk 5 minute walk and I certainly can do stretches. Thanks friend for pushing me to set that goal, you know who you are, and thanks to my family for encouraging me as well.

So, tomorrow is the big day...but its just one of many weigh ins to come. I will flip out with excitement if I lost weight, and if I didn't I am going to try to focus on my achievements this week and believe that eventually the weight will come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment