Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'm a loser!!!

It never felt so good to be a loser! I had my first week weigh in tonight at Weight Watchers and I am happy to say that I lost 9.8 lbs. I don't feel like I have even done that much, so I was very surprised to see that kind of weight loss. It feels good, but I know I still have so far to go, but that's okay, I am really not in a rush this time around. I want to keep taking this in small steps and make it a life change and not an extreme change that isn't realistic to stick to. My new goals for this week are pretty much the same as last week, except I have added walking as a goal. My goal is to walk 3 days this week for at least 5 min's. It probably sounds really lame, but at this point its just about setting goals that are achievable. If I can do more, I will push myself to do more for sure. Well, thanks friends and family for all your encouragement this past week, it means a lot.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Dee. I know weight loss was not on your radar but I am excited that you are excited. Let me know if you need a walking buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I couldn't believe it when I saw it with my own two eyes, lol. I was shocked. I will gladly take you up on the walk once I get to a level where I can actually walk a significant distance/time...not ready just yet.

    ReplyDelete