Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 9

Feeling good today, lost 5% of my body weight so far which is encouraging! Now that I'm starting to gain more energy, I decided I would start to incorporate some walking into my day. Nothing crazy, just going to make a trip around the lake by my house. I want to do at least 10 minutes. I plan on working my way up to walking twice a day for 10 min each time until I drop more weight and it won't be so hard on my back to walk for longer increments.

As far as my juicing goes; today I have had a glass of the mean green, and some of my Bolthouse Farms juice which is the strawberry banana juice combo and also had a small serving of Naked's Blue Machine (both juices are delicious). I plan on juicing again today after I pick up my daughter from school. I will make enough Mean Green to have another serving tonight for my dinner and have for lunch tomorrow. I also plan on making a juice with carrots/oranges/tomatoes/apples that I will drink for breakfast tomorrow...that sounds delicious! I haven't really had enough water today, so I plan on spending the rest of the day making sure I drink plenty of water. Well, wish me luck on my walking. I took a bad fall last night in my kitchen so I am a bit sore, but I think walking will do me good and it's such a beautiful day out today!
Here's a little song I'd like to share that makes me smile and will most likely be playing while I walk today:
Jamie Grace - You Lead

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Deanne! I'm pulling for you that this will make a big difference in your health!

    ReplyDelete