Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'm in the zone

I am feeling good, I weighed in this morning and I am down another 5.4 lbs for a total of 18.6 lbs. I am really excited about my progress; although I do wish I was losing the weight quicker. When I think of how far I have to go, it can be pretty discouraging. So, I have to stay "in the zone" and continue to be focused and driven toward my ultimate goal; which is a lifetime of healthy living and passing down that way of life to my daughter.
Yes, I have a long road ahead of me, but I feel that I can achieve my goals on the Weight Watchers program. It is really working for me. I don't feel deprived, I feel like I am more in control then ever before. I can CHOOSE what I want to eat and what I don't want to eat. Its funny when people ask me "can you eat that"? Yes, I can eat whatever I want, but the real question is...DO I WANT TO EAT THAT? In the moment, I may want to eat that, but will it be something I am glad I ate a few hours down the road, or when I step on that scale at my next Weight Watchers meeting...those are the questions I ask myself now, and that is what makes me feel more in control then ever before.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment